- New Report on the State of Operational Technology and CybersecurityIncreased digital connectivity of IT and OT network infrastructure continues to create risk for CISOs combined with an evolving threat landscape. Read the Fortinet 2021 State of Operational Technology and Cybersecurity Report to gain more insight.
- FortiPenTest Exploit Engine – A New Security Arsenal for your Network Application AssessmentFortiPenTest leverages a variety of technologies to test target systems for security vulnerabilities. Learn how FortiPenTest simulates real-world attacks, and gives developers and security teams more insights into how a typical attack scenario might be carried out by adversaries.
- Cloud Security 2021: Latest Trends and InsightsWith securing the cloud top of mind for security leaders, Fortinet and Cybersecurity Insiders decided to ask cybersecurity professionals in industries around the world for their insights and challenges. Read the 2021 Cloud Security Report.
- Examining Top IoT Security Threats and Attack VectorsNew connectivity as part of digital transformation has made IoT devices a prime target for cyber criminals. Learn more about IoT attacks and how to secure against them.
- The Network is Transforming and So Should Visibility and ControlFortinet introduces two new offerings to accelerate AIOps Network Operations: FortiMonitor and FortiAIOps. Learn how to simplify and automate network operations with Fortinet AIOps Network Operations.
- Phishing Malware Hijacks Bitcoin Addresses and Delivers New Agent Tesla VariantFortiGuard Labs recently captured a new phishing campaign in which a MS Excel document attached to a spam email downloaded and executed several pieces of VBscript code. Used to hijack bitcoin address info, this malware delivers a new variant of Agent Tesla onto the victim’s device. Learn more.
- Security Is Key for the Success of 5GThe benefits of 5G far outweigh its potential risks—but only when security is an integrated part of the process and solution. Learn how organizations can confidently distribute 5G services from the core of their network out to its furthest reaches, while developing and deploying critical digital innovation.
- Commemorating 50 Years of Email and How to Keep Your Email SecureThe inception of email kickstarted an unprecedented expansion of communications across the globe and 2021 marks its 50th anniversary. Learn more about the evolution of email and how Fortinet's FortiMail helps organizations guard against email-based cyberthreats.
- Operational Technology Leaders Continue to Face Security ChallengesFortinet has released the 2021 State of Operational Technology (OT) and Cybersecurity report. Learn about the key insights and challenges listed in this study OT leaders continue to face.
- Combining Networking and Security with Secure SD-WAN for RetailersRetailers need fast and scalable connectivity to enable seamless transactions, but traditional WAN connections often are too slow. SD-WAN offers a more flexible approach to connectivity and security for retail. Learn more.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|1||Nmap Script Scanner||47|
|2||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||43|
|4||IKE Exchange DoS Version||2|
|5||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||2|
|6||Cisco IKEv2 VPN Heap Buffer Overflow||1|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR