- Fortinet Security Summit Discusses Practical Insights For Cybersecurity LeadersThe Fortinet Security Summit was held as part of the PGA TOUR’s Fortinet Championship event. Learn about Fortinet's Security Summit and practical insights for cybersecurity leaders.
- Optimizing Business Efficiency with New FortiVoice Cloud Secure Unified CommunicationsFortiVoice Cloud gives organizations reliable services and quality communications that empower business of all sizes to connect their offices and teams through a single, secure communications platform. Learn more.
- More ProxyShell? Web Shells Lead to ZeroLogon and Application Impersonation AttacksFortiGuard Labs recently discovered a threat actor leveraging ProxyShell exploits using unreported techniques. Learn about the malicious DLLs in memory by recreating incidents in a lab environment.
- Fortinet Brings Together World’s Best Players and Technology Leaders with Security Summit at PGA Tour's Fortinet ChampionshipFortinet partners with PGA TOUR’s Fortinet Championship to demonstrate latest cybersecurity innovations and initiatives to close the cybersecurity skills gap and support local communities. Learn more.
- Securing Smart Devices in OT EnvironmentsThe industrial internet of things (IIOT) is all about connecting people, processes, and assets. Learn how to secure smart devices in OT environments.
- Introducing Linksys HomeWRK for Business | Secured by FortinetLinksys HomeWRK for Business | Secured by Fortinet is a new joint solution to enable enterprise organizations to support and secure work-from-home networks. Read more.
- New Application Security Report Outlines the Biggest Challenges for DevSecOpsThe CyberSecurity Insiders 2021 Application Security Report commissioned by Fortinet interviewed security professionals globally to find the biggest challenges for DevSecOps. Learn about the key takeaways from the Application Security report.
- New Dridex Variant Being Spread By Crafted Excel DocumentFortiGuardLabs discovered new phishing email campaigns, which use an Excel attachment to attempt to trigger the download of a new variant of Dridex malware. Learn how it runs and what sensitive information it collects.
- Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Exploited in the Wild (CVE-2021-40444)FortiGuard Labs takes a look into Microsoft MSHTML remote code execution vulnerability. Learn how the attack works and the Fortinet product protections in place to address this vulnerability.
- Fortinet Tackles the Cybersecurity Skills Gap through Strategic Partnerships and TrainingFortinet’s NSE Training Institute helps equip the cybersecurity workforce with the training and certifications needed to remain ahead of cybercriminals and support digital innovation initiatives. Learn how Fortinet tackles the cybersecurity skills gap through partnerships and training.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|2||Nmap Script Scanner||32|
|3||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||10|
|4||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||5|
|5||IKE Exchange DoS Version||3|
|6||Linux Kernel TCP SACK Panic DoS||2|
|7||Cisco Smart Install Feature Enable Scanner||2|
|10||MS Windows TCP Timestamp Remote Code Execution||1|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR