- Fortinet Launches Security Consulting Services on AWS Marketplace to Protect Cloud AdoptionFortinet announces the availability of Fortinet Consulting Services on the new AWS Professional Services Marketplace. Learn more.
- Looking Back and Forward: Critical Takeaways for OT SecurityExplore key OT security takeaways from this year and learn how CISOs can take a proactive approach to counter cyberthreats targeting OT environments.
- Operational Technology Needs a Specialized SD-WAN SolutionFortinet introduces the FortiGate Rugged 60F, the first ever SD-WAN appliance for OT environments. Learn more.
- Update Regarding CVE-2018-13379Fortinet continues customer protection and communication efforts with mitigation best practices in mind. Read more about updates regarding CVE-2018-13379.
- Digital Safety in the New Normal: Holiday EditionRead some of the most common cyber threats to prepare for during the holidays—along with a few unique outliers we are expecting to see this season as a result of the pandemic to stay secured this holiday season.
- Discussing Threats Around Online ShoppingFortinet’s FortiGuard Labs team discusses the key e-commerce-related threat trends expected this holiday season and how shoppers and enterprises can protect themselves.
- Managing Risk and Securing Virtual RetailLearn how retail CISOs are adapting their security strategies to meet the needs of changing buying patterns as a result of the pandemic and the subsequent reinvention of retail.
- Telecom Provider Migrates Confidently to Microsoft Azure with FortinetLearn how Fortinet’s Dynamic Cloud Security solutions enabled this telecommunications provider to migrate confidently and securely to Microsoft Azure.
- Examining the Top Cyber Threats Plaguing the Pharmaceutical IndustryLearn about the top cyber threats and security challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry and how these organizations can secure their entire digital attack surface.
- Few SD-WAN Solutions Meet Real World RequirementsLearn how a Secure SD-WAN solution can support a variety of use cases, allowing organizations to enable digital innovation while deploying consistent, integrated security anywhere on any WAN edge.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|1||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||75|
|2||Nmap Script Scanner||17|
|3||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||4|
|5||IKE Exchange DoS Version||1|
|6||Wireshark ENTTEC DMX Data RLE Buffer Overflow||1|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR