- Fortinet Receives Awards for Continued Commitment to Channel PartnersFortinet is proud to have been the recipient of two awards from our channel partners, Ingram Micro Inc. and Tech Data. Learn more.
- Education SaaS Provider Achieves Agile Cloud Migration with Fast, Flexible Fortinet Solutions in AWSLearn how one education SaaS provider leveraged Fortinet's cloud security solutions for AWS to achieve agile cloud migration.
- What Are Hybrid Networks, and How Can We Secure Them?Learn how increasingly distributed organizations can ensure that their security can keep up with hybrid networks.
- Realize 100% ROI in Five Years or Sooner with Fortinet Secure SD-WANLearn how your organization can realize 100% SD-WAN ROI in five years or sooner with Secure SD-WAN.
- Providing Differentiated Managed Service Offerings with FortiSOARWith FortiSOAR, MSSPs are able to differentiate their service offerings and take advantage of the growing SOAR market. Learn how.
- Fortinet Extends Integration with VMware through Support for NSX-T Data Center 3.1 ReleaseFortiGate-VM now interoperates and integrates with VMware’s NSX-T Data Center 3.1 release. Learn more about this.
- What Makes SD-WAN More Than Just a Branch Solution?Modern SD-WAN solutions are more than just branch solutions, securely and rapidly connecting home users and branch offices to data centers and distributed cloud environments. Learn how.
- Ensuring Cybersecurity in a Shifting Technological LandscapeFortinet's CISO answers some pertinent questions about cybersecurity in the current and future technological landscape as remote work becomes the new norm. Learn more.
- New Variant of Ursnif Continuously Targeting ItalyThe FortiGuard Labs team detected a phishing campaign in the wild that was spreading a fresh variant of the Ursnif banking Trojan via an attached MS Word document that is continuously targeting Italy. Learn more.
- Understanding the Security Implications of the Hybrid WorkforceIT teams must adjust strategies to manage hybrid workforces at scale. Explore key considerations for managing and securing hybrid workforces.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|1||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||77|
|2||Nmap Script Scanner||18|
|3||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||2|
|5||MS Windows NAT Helper DNS Query DoS||1|
|6||IKE Exchange DoS Version||0|
|7||Xerox Phaser 8400 Empty UDP Packet Remote DoS||0|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR