- Addressing the Skills Gap Through Fortinet's Cybersecurity Awareness TrainingCaitlyn Carroll is a graduate of Fortinet's FortiVet program. Hear what she had to say about cybersecurity awareness training and her transition into a career in cybersecurity.
- Fortinet’s Commitment to Healthcare Enables Scalable COVID-19 Testing and Care SolutionLearn how this hospital system was able to quickly scale its secure network to multiple temporary testing sites by deploying a “network in a box” from Fortinet.
- Fortinet Provides “Secure Office in a Box” for Secure COVID-19 Testing at Remote SitesBy partnering with Fortinet, this healthcare system was able to rapidly acquire and deploy the equipment necessary to create multiple “secure offices in a box” for remote testing sites. Learn more.
- Offense and Defense – A Tale of Two Sides: (Windows) OS Credential DumpingLearn about the 3rd installment of the “Offense and Defense – A Tale of Two Sides” blog series, where FortiGuard Labs focuses on different tactics and techniques malicious actors use to complete their cyber missions—and how organizations can detect and prevent them.
- Using Security Services to Help Customers Strengthen Network DefensesLearn how partners can ensure that their customers are protected, regardless of how complex their network environments may be, by providing security services.
- Areas of Focus for Healthcare Organizations When Securing Digital TransformationDiscover how healthcare IT and security teams can improve their security practices as healthcare organizations move forward with digital transformation initiatives.
- Harnessing the Potential of 5G With Secure SD-WANDiscover how organizations can prepare now for the impact of 5G with Secure SD-WAN.
- The Use – and Abuse – of DotNet Files, and the Value of FortiResponder Automation in the Threat Analysis ProcessLearn about the manual analysis of two DotNET use cases and how leveraging automated analysis technology can drastically reduce analysis time, and ultimately, response time.
- As OT Systems Become More Connected, OT Security Becomes More ChallengingExplore the latest findings from a recent Fortinet and Forrester report on the latest OT security trends.
- Financial Services Organization Chooses Fortinet Secure SD-WAN to Meet Business NeedsDiscover how a financial services organization secured its entire distributed infrastructure across the Middle East and Africa with Fortinet Secure SD-WAN.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|1||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||61|
|2||MSSQL BruteForce Login||11|
|3||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||8|
|4||Netcore Netis Devices Hardcoded Password Security Bypass||5|
|5||IMAP Login Failed||3|
|6||Telnet Default Credentials||3|
|7||RealVNC Server Authentication Bypass||2|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR