- Wiper Malware Riding the 2021 Tokyo Olympic GamesFortiGuard Labs has observed a new wiper malware targeting the 2021 Tokyo Olympic games. Read our blog for initial updates on this threat.
- Driving Cybersecurity Awareness Through the Fortinet NSE Certification ProgramTo close the cybersecurity skills gap, organizations should look for ways to promote cyber awareness in their organizations, starting with cybersecurity training offerings. Learn how Fortinet’s NSE Training Institute and Training Advancement Agenda (TAA) can help.
- Fortinet Training Advancement Agenda (TAA) Helps Foster Cybersecurity Education for AllFortinet's cybersecurity training initiatives are designed to increase awareness, help close the skills gap, and prepare the workforce of the future as part of our Training Advancement Agenda (TAA). Learn more.
- CISO Tips for Securing the Post-Pandemic Hybrid WorkforceLearn about the challenges presented by hybrid work models and read tips for how CISOs can protect the post-pandemic hybrid workforce.
- Fortinet and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Partnership Offers Customers Reliable Cloud Security and PerformanceOracle’s new Flexible Network Load Balancer with FortiGate firewalls provides high availability, scaling and optimized performance for applications and data in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Learn more.
- Countering Ransomware: A Shared ResponsibilityRansomware is a complex and growing problem that must be addressed holistically and through unity of effort. The good news is that there is growing recognition of the importance of dealing with this problem, and there are viable and practical solutions to addressing the challenge. Learn more.
- Fortinet Selected as 2020 Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year for SecurityFortinet is named Google Cloud’s 2020 Security Partner of the Year, recognized for innovative thinking, outstanding customer service and best-in-class use of Google Cloud products and services. Learn more.
- Fortinet Provides Immediate Patch Update and Mitigations for Critical FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer Vulnerability - CVE-2021-32589Fortinet has issued a patch and mitigations and is proactively communicating to customers, strongly urging them to immediately update their FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer products. Read more.
- Fresh Malware Hunts for Crypto Wallet and CredentialsThe FortiGuard Labs team recently discovered a new phishing campaign with a fresh malware delivered by a Word document which is designed to steal crypto wallet information and credentials from victims’ infected devices. Learn more in our analysis.
- Signed, Sealed, and Delivered – Signed XLL File Delivers Buer LoaderThe FortiGuard Labs team discovered a malicious spam campaign using a social engineering lure to trick targets into opening a malicious Excel document which then contacts a remote server that downloads a malicious payload. Learn more in our analysis of the attack and infrastructure used.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|1||Netcore Netis Devices Hardcoded Password Security Bypass||47|
|2||MS Windows NAT Helper DNS Query DoS||20|
|3||Nmap Script Scanner||20|
|4||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||12|
|5||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||0|
|6||Linux Kernel TCP SACK Panic DoS||0|
|7||Wireshark ENTTEC DMX Data RLE Buffer Overflow||0|
|9||IKE Exchange DoS Version||0|
|10||Asterisk Remote Unauthenticated Heap Overflow||0|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR