- Fight Fire with Fire: Proactive Cybersecurity Strategies for Today’s LeadersWith today’s expanding attack surface and growing cyber skills gap, cybersecurity leaders need actionable best practices from seasoned peers more than ever. Learn more about the book: "Fight Fire with Fire: Proactive Cybersecurity Strategies for Today’s Leaders."
- The Impact of Complexity on Organizations Over Time—and How SMBs Can Prevent ItFortinet surveyed IT decision makers from organizations of sizes from 150 – 1500 employees to uncover general issues all SMBs face when securing their networks and critical trends that develop as organizations grow. Learn more.
- Jeff Robbins, an NSE 8, Talks How to Cultivate the New Generation of Cyber ProfessionalsFortinet is working to cultivate and train a new generation of cyber professionals to help close the cybersecurity skills gap. Read an interview with a professional who is NSE 8 Level certified and how it has helped both business and career.
- Establishing the Critical Value of Secure SD-WANMany organizations have been forced to move away from performance-inhibited WANs and instead adopt software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) architectures. Learn how two establish the critical value of Secure SD-WAN.
- Considerations for Securing a Work-from-Anywhere WorldAccommodating a hybrid workforce requires networks to become hybrid as well-all while trying to balance security with user experience. Learn more.
- Smart Building Security: Risks and RemediesLearn how Fortinet offers expertise to assist in developing a smart building architecture and long-term management strategy.
- The Increasingly Data- and Customer-Driven Pharmaceutical IndustryThe pharmaceutical value chain has become increasingly digital, creating a complex network of workers, both remote and on-premises, and partners. Learn how to make data protection a priority.
- The More You Know: Get the Skills to Defeat the Cyber Kill ChainDefeating cybercriminals requires understanding each step of the cyber kill chain and this requires constant learning about cybersecurity and the threat landscape. Learn more.
- Ransomware Survey Review with a CISO LensRansomware is a top of mind concern for organizations, and risk preparedness is a priority for CISOs. Learn about important takeaways from a global ransomware survey and what CISOs should prioritize when protecting against ransomware.
- Taking a Platform Approach to Zero TrustAs organizations embark on the zero trust journey, taking a platform approach and choosing solutions that are integrated by design will be much easier to deploy, configure, and maintain. Learn more.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|1||Nmap Script Scanner||36|
|2||MS Windows TCP Timestamp Remote Code Execution||20|
|3||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||13|
|4||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||6|
|6||Linux Kernel TCP SACK Panic DoS||5|
|7||IKE Exchange DoS Version||2|
|10||Java Debug Wire Protocol Insecure Configuration||1|
|9||Korea, Republic of||3|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR