- Understanding the Impact of New Retail TechnologyAs technology use in the retail industry continues to expand and evolve, so must the cybersecurity strategies that are deployed in this sector. Learn about the new study on retail technology in cybersecurity.
- A Cybersecurity Conversation with a Fortinet Authorized Training Center: CompendiumPart of the Fortinet NSE Training Institute, our Authorized Training Centers (ATC) program has a network of accredited training organizations around the world to further push forward our Training Advancement Agenda (TAA). Learn more.
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure: Colonial Pipeline, DarkSide, and RansomwareCybercriminals known as DarkSide gained access to the US Colonial Pipeline network in a ransomware attack. Learn about the details to date from the FortiGuard Labs team and next steps to take to defend against evolving ransomware threats.
- Offensive Defense: Using Deception Against Ransomware AttacksOrganizations around the world have been reporting on cyberattacks involving ransomware, and this is a trend that is expected to continue. Learn how to address ransomware attacks with deception.
- SD-WAN is Essential for any SASE DeploymentLearn about the challenges of relying exclusively on a SASE solution, and how SD-WAN is necessary for building the foundation for a more secure, flexible, and convertible network ecosystem.
- Ensuring Strong Cyber Hygiene on World Password DayThe first Thursday in May every year marks World Password Day. Learn more about password security best practices.
- Leveraging a Holistic 5G Security as Our Digital World Continues to Evolve5G security is an evolving technology that will require organizations to rethink and adjust their security platforms to meet the performance that it promises. Learn how to take a holistic approach to 5G security.
- Fortinet SD-Branch Satisfies Snack Manufacturer’s Appetite for Secure, Efficient NetworkingFortinet Secure SD-Branch enables this snack manufacturer to deliver high performance and improved operational efficiencies, all with security features baked in. Read more.
- FortiDeceptor: Tackling Cybersecurity Challenges in OTOrganizations are facing an increasing challenge with securing OT environments. Learn how with the latest release of FortiDeceptor, organizations can employ deception to deceive, expose and eliminate threats across both IT and OT environments.
- Taking Control During Incident Response with FortiSOAR 7.0Daily SOC challenges-including the volume of alerts, extensive manual processes, and staffing shortages-make it difficult for SOC teams to keep up with the evolving threat landscape. Learn how FortiSOAR 7.0 enables an adaptive, swift, and coordinated response to cyberthreats.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
|1||Nmap Script Scanner||50|
|2||UPnP SSDP M Search Anomaly||25|
|3||Wind River VxWorks WDB Debug Service Version Number Scanner||11|
|4||MS Windows NAT Helper DNS Query DoS||9|
|5||IKE Exchange DoS Version||2|
|7||Java Debug Wire Protocol Insecure Configuration||0|
|8||Linux Kernel TCP SACK Panic DoS||0|
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR