- The Latest Intel on WipersFortiGuard Labs research found wiper malware took off in the second half of 2022. In this article learn about the growth of wiper malware and how to avoid a wipeout.
- Fortinet Named a 2023 Gartner® Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice for the Fourth Year in a RowFortinet is proud to announce that we have again been named a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SD-WAN. This marks the fourth year in a row that Fortinet has received this distinction based on user reviews of our Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution.
- Key Insights from the 2023 Cloud Security ReportRead how businesses are harnessing the cloud, how their security teams respond to cloud-related threats, and the challenges navigating the cloud adoption journey.
- Fortinet 2023 Global Cyber Skills Gap Report Finds More Needs to be Done to Untap New TalentKey takeaways from a 2023 Global Cybersecurity Skills Gap Report shows how recruiting from a diverse and broader talent pool can help to shrink the skills gap.
- Ransomware Roundup — HardBit 2.0In this week's Ransomware Roundup, FortiGuard Labs covers the HardBit 2.0 ransomware along with protection recommendations. Learn more.
- How Best to Secure Applications in Any CloudRead about some of the barriers to cloud adoption along with the risks and challenges that come with it to secure your applications.
- Microsoft OneNote File Being Leveraged by Phishing Campaigns to Spread MalwareAn in-depth analysis of a phishing campaign utilizing a Microsoft OneNote file. Learn about the contents of this malicious attack from how it executes, to evading detection, and fully controlling the victim's device.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Bad Actors Practicing the Three RsCybercriminals are big proponents of getting the most out of their resources. Read how FortiGuard Labs researchers investigated how they're retrofitting code to enable more successful criminal outcomes.
- Meet Fortinet Experts at RSA Conference 2023Fortinet will once against be attending the RSA Conference in San Francisco. Come visit us at our booth (#5863) and see our feature demo kiosks, theater, and Experts Bar.
- Extending Cybersecurity to Employees No Matter Where They’re WorkingRead how IT teams can provide enterprise-level cybersecurity protection to keep employees productive and secure in a hybrid workforce.
Top Attack Countries 1-Day
Top Attack Source IP 1-Day
Top Attack Type 1-Hour
Top Countries Attack Originated 1-Hour
Top Attack Source IP 1-Hour
Statistics From Starlight Intel TDR